Yes, we are compliant with PCI DSS standards (https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/index.php), meaning we do not store sensitive payment information in our systems. In order to process your online payments we use a fully certified payments gateway which encrypts all data transmitted to and from our website.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay to use the site?
- How can I upgrade my account?
- Which payment methods can I use?
- Is my payment secure?
- Is my membership a monthly payment?
- Will my membership renew automatically?
- Did you experience issues whilst trying to purchase a membership?
- How do I request a refund?
- I can't pay/ Card gets rejected
- Paid but didn't get premium (Neteller/ApplePay/GooglePay)
- How to terminate subscription in case of Apple Payment?